Help & Support
Need help? Let us know how we can assist you today!
Depending on your membership plan, you may have additional support options!
Send us an email anytime.
You can simply send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Most emails are responded to within 24 hours. If you do not get a response back in more than 48 hours, please file a ticket.
Phone support is available for all annual installment plans.
If you have a paid annual installment plan @ the rate of $90 per year you are eligible for limited phone support. Please refer to the email you recieved when you signed up, that email will contain the support number.
Use our online support form to submit an official ticket.
Can’t download a file? Can’t login? No worries, we have a support form below for you to fill-out and submit an official support ticket. Please be sure and note where the issue is, and as much info as possible.
Before you submit your request!
- Please make sure that you are using the most up-to-date version of web-browser for your device and OS (operating system).
- Some digital devices do have permissioning issues with certain file types.
- Our default file type is .m4a, and .aac as applicable certain devices prefer one format over the other.
- Mp3 file format is being phase out due to it’s End of Life, and the move to .aac.
- If you are experiencing issues with the site, or download functions on a PC, please ensure you have the latest audio codecs intalled as well.
- For Chrome, and Firefox please ensure your browser has been updated to the current versions.
- If you are running this site on tablets such as a Samsung, or iPad, some of the sites features including any advanced download, video stream features may not function as desired.
- If you already have the latest audio codecs, and software as well as MS Windows being updated to the latest security patch you should have no issues playing the files.
- If you are on a MAC, please ensure you are the latest version of iTunes, and Mac OS X.
- For all other issues pertaining to playback, storage, or device specific issues we suggest that you refer to the user manual for the device to find the best file format that you require. We can then offer to convert the file (if necessary) to the appropriate format, if not available already.
- If you are using Edge, we recommend using either Chrome or Firefox.
- We do not recommend running this site on phones, although the site is responsive and mobile friendly the audio playback and video playback is not guaranteed to work.
WilliRose.com is dedicated to helping it’s users have a great experience on our site. We hope that if you do have any issues you will let us know right away and we can help any way that we can. Thank you, and have a great day!
Submit a support request!
Support Ticket Request Form
Please complete ALL fields, someone will get back to you via phone or email.
Need more info?
Contact us today!